Friday 18 October 2013

Desert Island Crafting


Good morning to you all, I am here to share a card from Francesca who is our desert island castaway this month and telling us what would be her crafting essentials to take off to her sun kissed island to keep her occupied.


Here are Francesca must have crafting goodies......................

1) Watercolour pencils, Blue, yellow, pink, white and black.

2) A set of brushes, so I can use the pencils to create backgrounds.

3)  Scissors , to create shapes and cut the card.

4) A Stazon black ink pad , to ink the stamps 

5) A large bottle of stardust stickles, I gotta have some sparkle

6) A set of penny black stamps

Along with the above we are allowed 50 sheets of card. I would have 10 black, 10 pink, 10 green and 20 white.

Thanks for sharing Francesca, I saw a really massive tube of stickles the other day so I think that would suite you fine.

Lots of wonderful entries to this months challenge but still plenty of time if you have not already joined in or would like to enter again, remember you can do so three times.

No comments: