Wednesday 21 March 2012

March Challenge


Welcome to your March challenge here at Sir Stampalot where we are raring to go with an extra busy month as we will be sharing two DT projects with you in March, but you only get to see one today............I know I'm a real tease, but you will be able to see the second batch of DT work on 18th March when we will also be sharing a bit of exciting news with you then as well.

Following on from CHA where so many new crafty goodies were released, the deliveries are now arriving in store and the boxes are piled high waiting to be unpacked..................it's like Christmas all over again. So far the new collection Penny Black stamps are already on  the shelves, along with new releases from Woodware, Magnolia and the latest Magnolia magazine which is just flying out of the shop. You can find all the new releases from all the major companies here..........and below is a little taster of the new Penny Black stamps, Tim Holtz border dies and some really sweet floral spacers.........



Now for this months challenge. A few weeks ago I sent all the DT two kits and asked them to all come up with something using each. The kits for each challenge were pretty much identical, the DPs' and ribbons varied a little but are all from the same family and I was so excited seeing what they all came up with. An you might expect they created some wonderfully inspirational pieces................ and at this stage I can hear you all asking 'but what's this months challenge', well it's simple really:

********Take inspiration********

.............from any of the DT's pieces of work or the kit itself. You can make anything you like and choose where you take your inspiration from........... perhaps some of the kit colours, pearls and swirls, or maybe one of the DT card designs and go with your own colours. All we ask is that you remember to tell us in your post where you took your inspiration from and of course follow the rules up top.



Here's the kit, Alla Prima DP, Spellbinder swirls, Nesties 23 card base, ribbon, pearls and buttons and of course all is available from Sir Stampalot

Now for this month fabby prize from the Stampalot guys who really do spoil you lot and you know the prize will be full of lovely crafty goodies, but I'm gonna be a real tease yet again and keep you in suspense for a few more days and just share this pretty little box.......................imagine what might be hidden inside...............


After all that news I had better share some inspiration and as always the Design Team have come up with some stunning work and all thrown their own unique spin on the kits I sent them, please do pop along to their individual blogs and show your appreciation for all their hard work.

March Guest Designer Cinzia worked with her own goodies, so offers yet another inspirational option for you with all those beautiful pinks and flowers


Clare
 
Lynne




Ruth



Tracy


This challenge is all about my fabulous Design Team and although we usually list work alphabetically, I thought it only right that I took a back seat this month and let you feast your eyes on their work, but I did have a little play as well.

Brenda



Thank you to everyone for your continued support and helping us make Stampalot Challenge fun for us all.

Note on entering: Some blogs do not appear to be fully compatible with Mr Linky so please ensure you have completed the linking process and can see your entry, if he will not accept your image it should work if you select the 'gravatar' option. If all else fails you can get in touch with Mr Linky here


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

19 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow! Fantastic DT cards and a great challenge...I'll be back lol.
Hugs Teresa x

lada_vl said...

Interesting colour combination, lovely DT cards!

Rachel said...

Ohhhh...fab kits and challenge! Gorgeous DT cards, great inspiration! Wedgie xxx

ufoide@gmail.com said...

i...i linked my blog but the image doesn't appear :( sorry
anyway beautiful cards :)

Judith said...

Thanks to Brenda for reminding me that I hadn't shown my link or inspiration on my blog - wouldn't like to miss out on my prize he he. Think I forgot to go back and update my blog because I had HUGE problems linking to your challenge - I reported it on your mr linky problems link x

Anonymous said...

Have linked my card but Mr Linky does not like my card picture, but the link seems to work OK. I have so much to learn about all of this.

Awesome work DT.

Hannah

ufoide@gmail.com said...

Sorry but i tried and tried again...but mr. linky doesn't work with me...it doesn't recognize my extension file...never had these problems. Anyway...this is my link, please can you consider my card?
http://labottegadimelany.blogspot.com/2012/03/prima-sfida-della-settimana.html

walchowDesign said...

Fab challenge and great work done by all DT's with the material provided!

Teresa said...

Fabulous DT work and a great challenge thank you. Teresa xx

Teresa said...

Mr Linky doesn't want to accept my card either dispite trying numerous times, I hope it's ok to add it here http://craftingalldayscards.blogspot.com/2012/03/tilda-with-butterfly.html
Thank you for a great challenge. Teresa xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Really enjoyed taking part so much inspiration ! Thanks ;0)

Teresa said...

Good morning Brenda, thank you for linking my card for me.
Thanks also for visiting my blog over the weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

WOW great DT cards xx
Hugs
Debbie xx

My messy corner said...

First time participating!! Love the DT creations Awesome!

Michelle

Janice said...

Sorry for combining too many challenges - I'll try and remember for next time. I never normally have that problem as my card normally only fits about 3! Jx

Dorothy S said...

I am never quite sure what to choose to link - looks like I did it right! Thanks for the inspiration and lovely cards by the DT members.

Clare Lloyd said...

beautiful creations by the dt and very inspiring they are too. x

Anonymous said...

such a lovely variety of DT creations all from the same kit.

Priyanka said...

Plz remove my first entry, I mistakenly added a wrong link from my blog.